Lady dies of electrocution while switching on generator for her kids in Lagos (Photos)

Marriage/Family issues including husband to wife, parent to child, sibling and extended family relationships

9 people like this topic, 9 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

Lady dies of electrocution while switching on generator for her kids in Lagos (Photos)

Postby wikinaira » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:35 am

According to Rita who shared the painful story, her friend Mirian Oluchi Okpara died after she was electrocuted while switching on the generator for her kids.

I write this with tears. Mirian Oluchi Okpara eventually died in that marriage. So I received a call last night from my friend, that our friend Oluchi had died. According to report, she was electrocuted while switching on the generator for the kids and the husband in the house. She was found shaking on the floor and died on their way to the hospital. Many believe she was murdered.

One of Oluchi’s cousins said “My dear where will I start, what she told you was what she told everyone of us, do you know she can’t talk to me on phone, she can’t even dare to say anything to any of her cousins, my aunty her mum can’t even go to the house, her sim card is always changed, she is threatened always, and just yesterday my senior cousin told me the bastard ( her husband) called him to inform that Oluchi is dead, and this is my cousin he prevented her from calling. Sorry my dear there is no point crying over spilled beans. But that guy will never know peace.”

Well I want to believe she was murdered too, because before my friend Miriam died, she called me to explain all she has been going through in the hands of her husband. She said, the man changes her sim like pure water, because he doesn’t want any other man to admire her because she is a very beautiful woman with light skinned complexion.
AD: I couldn't satisfy my wife in bed. But this simple solution worked - See Solution Here
She said, the does not allow her to even visit the saloon, she must not go out of the house. She complained that she practically lives in bondage because of her beauty. The day she went out to buy egg for the children, the husband beat her to stupor for going out instead of telling him to buy it for them. The worst part is that he stopped her relatives from visiting her including her mother.
It was out of pressure, he allowed her to join the Catholic women organisation in her church and he must attend with her on meeting days, and when ever he is not around, she goes no where. My friend Miriam was able to call my line because, during our growing days, she had crammed it plus the numbers are easy to remember.
On one occasion I asked if I should seek for help for her, she said no that, the husband will know she has been able to contact someone outside he four walls of the house. She cried the last time we spoke that, her husband only brought her to this house to breed children for him, while he enjoys himself with other women outside.
Now I wished I had helped her then eve when she insisted that I shouldn’t so that the husband will not beat her for contacting anyone outside. Woow, so truly Miriam Oluchi Okpara eventually died in this marriage.
What will happen to her suckling 1year old baby, what will happen to her other 3kids. So ends the journey of a 33 year old model.
No woman should remain in a Domestic Violence marriage, No woman should live in fear, Seek for help where you can, Marry your friend not just any man because he is rich.

Attachments
TaxiCallTracker.png
TaxiCallTracker.png (228.96 KiB) Viewed 363 times

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com
brirlviolf

How To Convert Audio Files From Wav To Ogg Format?

Postby brirlviolf » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:10 am

To obtain Free-Video-Converter from the Mac App Store, you need a Mac with OS X 10.6.6 or later. You probably have a uncommon audio file you want to convert to something extra common (or vice versa), you must strive the TREMENDOUS audio converter. It provides medium to high quality audio at between sixteen and 128 kbps/channel and is healthier quality sound than mp3. This converter helps widespread audio codecs and current container codecs, which could be very convenient considering the number of completely <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav to ogg online</a> different obtain portals for music out there today. It is a good software program that is developed for converting OGG files to other codecs and other format information to OGG. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a suitable choice for MP3 to OGG conversion. Free OGG to FLAC Converter is a simple OGG converter for changing only OGG recordsdata. Hey guys, I found that Audacity can convert any imported audio file out as aogg. The free version of this software program doesn't help video codecs for conversion.
Audio file converter instruments are also useful in case your favorite music app in your telephone or pill doesn't support the format that a brand new track you downloaded is in. An audio converter can convert that obscure format right into a format that your app helps. JlGui is a one hundred% Java graphical music participant <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav2ogg converter</a>, winamp skin compliant, that helps MP3,WAV, AU, AIFF and OGG VORBIS. You'll be able to convert a couple of file at once in this software as it is a batch OGG converter. Xmcd, is a CD participant program that now also helps CD ripping to Ogg Vorbis and different formats.
Use the above method to convert from any audio format (for which you may have an acceptable player) to any audio format suppoted by Audacity i.e. WAV, Ogg Vorbis or MP3. With this tool, you <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>online wav to ogg converter</a> may convert virtually all frequent video and audio information from one format to another, to be able to upload them online or share them with friends as you like.
brirlviolf

third Celebration Software program

Postby brirlviolf » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:13 am

Free audio CD ripper to MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV codecs, supports ID3Tag v2 and CDDB. Potential to extract audio files from any video with few clicks, akin to convert MP4 to MP3, MPEG to AAC, AVI to WAV, WMV to OGG, MOV to AAC, FLV to MP3, and many others. If your file is already an OGG or a m4a then GameSalad is not going to put it by means of its own conversion course of. Click the HUGE SPHERICAL button at the right backside aspect to finish changing WAV to OGG with the original <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav2ogg converter</a> audio format. There's a known downside when importing an OGG file that inludes multiple OGG encoded audio streams, that Audacity can only entry the primary logical stream in such a file. The app is easy to use: add the unique file, select your required format and high quality, and download the output file to your computer. After the conversion, you'll be able to click on the Output Folder button to get the converted recordsdata and switch to your iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 player or arduous driver.
Volume control rms normalization software Sound Amplifier & Normalizer CD players and other legacy audio players do not support Replay Achieve metadata; auto stage edit mp4 wav normaliser. In the event you the place right, i might take an authentic OGG, uncompress it to WAV, compress it again, repeat 20 times, and the final <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav to ogg converter</a> OGG needs to be the identical as the first OGG. Free Music Converter helps the Windows customers in changing the commonly known audio codecs to OGG or other audio formats which are supported for output. Hamster Free Audio Converter is alleged to work with Home windows 7, Vista, XP, and 2000.
Total, VSDC Free Audio Converter is just as quick as a lot of the different tools on this list, and is great for converting your files to a typical format. Thanks for the article, I just did not want people to comply with the examples blindly, changing all of their mp3's to ogg after which blaming the ogg format for his or her ruined music collection. I just transformed ogg to mp3, weird <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>online wav to ogg converter</a> for a software that's alleged to haven't any mp3 support. It has help for including only OGG for conversion, MP3 is the one output format available as goal. The -B switch will inform cdparanoia to split the output into a number of WAV information. First, obtain and launch the Bigasoft Audio Converter for Mac to make preparation.

Return to “Family”