See Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway

An online travel destination - hotels, cars, cruises and vacation packages, research trips, read user and expert reviews, see local weather ...

9 people like this topic, 12 people dislike this topic

synteche

See Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway

Postby synteche » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:22 am

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has intensified its air surveillance activities over the Abuja-Kaduna highway and the railway track to monitor traffic and prevent illegal activities along the routes. The deployment of the additional platforms was informed by the diversion of air traffic from Abuja to Kaduna and the need to provide adequate air cover to safeguard lives, property and critical infrastructure.

The Chief of Training and Operation (CTOP), Air Vice Marshal Abdullahi Iya who undertook an operational visit to the Kaduna airport to reassess the security and logistics arrangements disclosed that the NAF commenced aerial patrol of the highway and railway since August last year.

He added that the visit was equally to enable the NAF to hold discussion with the civil aviation authority on proper coordination of airfield activities as the NAF uses the same air space to train its pilots undergoing primary flying training.

Immereip

How Do You Convert WMA To MP3?

Postby Immereip » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:46 pm

WMA, short for Windows Media Audio, is among the hottest audio codecs which developed by Microsoft. After changing you will discover and take away duplicate files from this system in your Home windows PC. It will prevent time and disk area - that's more space to fill with new music, attention-grabbing audio books or films. Certainly, Jodix Free WMA to MP3 Converter provides the consumer with a excessive-quality library, ID3 tag editor to add info similar <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma to mp3 converter</a> to artist name, album, etc. Available as a free download for Mac and COMPUTER, the free version of Switch Audio File Converter ( Windows Download ) can convert to MP3, WMA, AC3, AIFF, AU, WAV, and VOX. Once upload accomplished, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result. Free Convert WMA to MP3 is multilingual and translated into 38 different languages. It additionally helps to transform WMA to different audio format like convert WMA to FLAC, OGG, WAV, AU, RA, MP2, DTS, AC3 and and so on on Mac OS X (Mavericks included).
The trial version of AudioConverter Studio will be tested at no cost for 30 days, starting from the primary launch. This WMA to MP3 converter also lets you convert DRM protected files to unprotected widespread information. However, this problem might be simply solved with the assistance of Movavi Video Converter for Home windows and Mac. WMA recordsdata might be of any measurement, and be compressed to match many alternative bandwidths (connection speeds). Aimersoft DRM Converter - a strong DRM video/audio converter, will help you each remove DRM safety from WMA music files and convert WMA to MP3 for any portable MP3 players like HTC, Samsung, PSP, Zune, iPod, iPhone, and many others. I use the freeware music participant foobar2000 to transform nearly any audio codec to LAME mp3. If they're playing in Quicktime on a Mac and converting then you must have the advanced model of Flip4mac installed.
Step 2 — Once the file is uploaded, click on the field subsequent to your file's title to pick out the format you wish to convert to — on this case, MP3. So, if you wish to get pleasure from your favourite music anytime and everywhere it is best to use the recordsdata with MP3 file extension. And after I attempted some converter, I found this WMA MP3 converter may convert any WMA recordsdata to MP3 and different music as I need. Dermed kan du bruge dine musik filer pa forskellige enheder som en Mac, PC <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>online wma to mp3 converter</a>, iPod og almindelige MP3 afspillere. I've a couple of hundred WMA protected songs I need to get to my Amazon cloud player. Stuartli 15:20 27 Sep 09however, I had an analogous requirement just a few days in the past in that I needed to convertwma recordsdata to MP3 for a mate. In your own safety, we suggest an anti-virus program to check all software program before you obtain it from the Web.

Return to “Travel”