THE PRICE OF THIS GUCCI BAG CAN PAY YOUR RENT

Get Celebrity style, The latest fashion news, Dress, Makeup and trends on and off the runway.

18 people like this topic, 18 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

THE PRICE OF THIS GUCCI BAG CAN PAY YOUR RENT

Postby wikinaira » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:31 am

Life is hard as it is in Nigeria, from Dollar rates escalating and Pounds going from N350 to N551, to the middle class slowly fading and the country going into one of the hardest recessions ever.
Gucci Dionysus leather top handle bag 6

In the midst of all this economic hardness, I came across a Gucci Dionysus leather top handle bag on the internet that cost $2,980, which is approximately N1,221,800.

I was dumbfounded and stupefied. I mean, coming from the situation of my bank account and several other Nigerians like me who are trying hard to get by.

Don’t get me wrong oh. Most Nigerians can clearly afford this bag without even flinching, but I know 1.2 Million Naira can probably pay my house rent in Surulere for two years or buy me land in my village, why would I now invest in a bag that I would be too nervous to carry to some parts of Lagos?
House
Gucci Dionysus leather top handle bag 1
Gucci Dionysus leather top handle bag 2

However, I have to admit that the features of the bag are glorious. It is a structured contrast Dionysus bag made with fine grain leather which is noted for its shine and softness. The bag also features a textured tiger head spur closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus.
Gucci Dionysus leather top handle bag 3
Gucci Dionysus leather top handle bag 5
Gucci Dionysus leather top handle bag 4

The bag comes in orange, green and hibiscus red leather, with Web shoulder straps, Tiger head closure, interior center zip, open and smart phone pockets, Bamboo handle, detachable shoulder strap, cotton-linen lining and is made in Italy.

What are your thoughts on the Gucci Dionysus leather top handle bag? Would you invest in it or no?

Source:http://www.stylevitae.com/the-price-of-this-gucci-bag-can-pay-your-rent/
Images – www.gucci.com, www.investorsdelightafrica.com

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com

Return to “Fashion”